Dr. Lusine Kazaryan is a Specialist Ob/ Gynecologist, Reproductive Medicine Specialist, and Anti-Ageing Medicine Specialist.
Dr. Lusine Kazaryan is a graduate of the leading Moscow State Medical University (Russia), and has over 18 years of clinical experience in the field of Obstetrics & Gynecology, earning an M.D. and Ph.D., and more than 12 years of specialization in infertility management. Since spending a decade at the Russia Family Planning and Reproductive Center in Moscow, Russia, she has since gained further experience in reputed institutes in Kuwait, Ajman, and Dubai.
She is also an advocate of natural vaginal deliveries and shows a special interest in reproductive management and endocrinology. She also promotes annual screenings and is focused on prevention and ensuring women’s well-being, as opposed to simply treating illness. She also handles Colposcopies and other cervical surgeries and is an expert in this field.
Services & Treatments:
- Breast diseases
- Minimal Access (invasive) surgeries (hysteroscopy)
- Infertility Management
- Reproductive medicine (including hormonal and metabolic disorders, Polycystic ovaries, menstrual disorders)
- Low & High-Risk Pregnancy Supervision and Management (incl. Recurrent miscarriage management)
- Obstetric ultrasound and fetal screening
- Natural and C-section deliveries
- Management of hormonal disbalances in pubertal period up to menopausal period
- Adolescent Gynecology
- Screening and management of cervical diseases/ cancer (including colposcopy, LEEP)
- Family planning & counselling, contraception advice and IUCD insertion with follow up
- Other General Obstetrics and Gynecology disorders (pelvic inflammatory diseases, pelvic pain, dysmenorrhea, infections, urinary disturbances, etc)
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Management of perimenopausal period and prophylactic management of osteoporosis