What are "fillers"?
A treatment with fillers is exactly what it sounds like - to "fill" a little under the skin surface through a gentle injection treatment.
In this way, we can restore facial areas that may be sunken, fill in wrinkles, produce a more marked shape on the chin or jawline, or, for example, create larger lips.
Filler can thus add, delete and change. The purpose is to give a more youthful look by sculpting and reinforcing facial features with small means.
We mainly treat the face, neck and hands with fillers.
Filler treatments available
- Enlarge and improve the shape of more beautiful lips and mouth.
- Remove "sour mouth pores" and emphasize mouth and lips.
- Remove deep or marked lines around eyes, eyebrows and mouth.
- Give the whole face a lift by strengthening the cheekbones with fillers.
- Remove dark circles and sunken areas with fillers under the eyes, the so-called "tear through" treatment.
- Give the face sharper contours along the chin and jawline.
- Fill in sunken temples for a younger and more symmetrical face shape.
- Profile balance, sculpt and enhance features to rejuvenate the entire face.
- Rejuvenate the skin of the face.
- Rejuvenate and smooth out your hands.
- Minimize scars or sunken areas caused by, for example, acne or other skin problems.
- Smooth out and change the shape of the nose. This treatment is performed only by a doctor.
- Filler treatment is often combined with botox for wrinkles and fine lines caused by facial expressions and facial movements.