People who have stretch marks, wrinkles, acne scars, enlarged pores, or wrinkles may feel self-conscious about the uneven texture of their skin. Lasers, chemical peels, and microdermabrasion are just a few of the tools and methods dermatologists can use to treat these skin conditions.
One such new-age treatment method is micro needling in Dubai. It is a non-surgical procedure carried out in a dermatologist's clinic and is another minimally invasive option.
What is Micro needling?
A minimally invasive procedure with little recovery time, micro needling (MN) involves pricking the skin repeatedly with tiny, sterile needles to cause micro-injuries that trigger the body's natural healing response, which in turn prompts fibroblasts to produce more collagen, hyaluronic acid, and elastin. These all have a significant impact on the quality, tone, and texture of the skin.
This treatment also renders the freedom to adapt various cocktail treatments. Since it creates punctures on the skin, it improves the absorption power of other products, giving you the liberty to undergo different other procedures as per your requirements.
Ideal candidate for micro needling
The following skin conditions can typically be treated with micro needling in Dubai by anyone with them:
- Age spots
- Acne scarring
- Massive pores
- Patchy or bumpy skin tone
- Incisional scars
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Decreased elasticity
The patient's candidacy, however, can only be determined by a knowledgeable practitioner. So before receiving treatment, please seek thorough advice from our skin experts.
Various techniques of micro needling
Derma roller: This hand-held manual device, which resembles a wheel and has hundreds of sterile, tiny microneedles, rolls over the skin while gently puncturing it.
Dermapen: Dermapen is a pen-like handheld device that punctures the skin automatically using a spring-loaded mechanism. It moves tiny needles across the skin in an up-and-down motion, creating tiny holes as it does so.
Microneedling combined with PRP: PRP therapy and the micro needling technique are combined in micro needling. It addresses a variety of skin-related issues, including stretch marks, fine lines, wrinkles, surgical scars, and hyperpigmentation.
Endymed machine at Amwaj Polyclinic
There are 2 types of facial treatments with endymed machine. One is non-ablative and is referred to as RF Microneedling, while the other is ablative and is referred to as Fractional skin resurfacing.
People start to notice wrinkles and sagging skin as they get older. In order to address these signs of early aging, RF Microneedling may be an effective solution, giving the patient a youthful appearance with fewer wrinkles and fine lines.
Micro-injuries to the skin remain after the procedure. As a result, the patient will need to take care of their skin.
Although the doctor will give specific aftercare instructions, the following are some general principles:
- Utilize the prescribed medications as directed
- After the treatment, use an effective sunscreen
- Apply creams containing natural ingredients so that the recovery is faster
- Stay away from products that contain retinoids or retinols
Benefits of micro needling in Dubai
There are many advantages to micro needling treatment in Dubai. Due to its clear and simple process, it differs from other options.
Below are some of the benefits you could derive from the treatment:
- The skin is rejuvenated by micro needling on both the surface and cellular levels. It works well as a treatment for various skin issues and is a great way to add softness and glow to aging or dull skin.
- This treatment lessens wrinkles and fine lines on the skin.
- Microneedling improves skin tone and texture. It is an effective treatment option for hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone.
- With the use of micro needling therapy, dark spots, brown spots, or skin changes brought on by sun damage can be successfully repaired.
- This procedure helps people with loose or sagging skin because it tightens the skin and restores its firmness.
- Microneedling can be used to successfully treat scars brought on by inflammatory acne brought on by burns, chickenpox, or vaccination.
Seamless aesthetic skin treatments at Amwaj Polyclinic
At Amwaj Polyclinic, we ensure to provide cutting-edge treatment options when it comes to micro needling in Dubai. Our specialists use the latest-generation technology to bring out the most desirable results.
Besides, we also provide a range of cosmetic procedures for dermatological issues like sun spots, acne scars, wrinkles, stretch marks, and surgical scars.
We believe that everyone should appear to be the best version of themselves. Our goal is aesthetic dermatology is to help patients look younger, as they did five or ten years ago, and not to change or enhance their appearance. Our constant goal is to improve their skin health and turn the clock back a little bit.
Consult our team today!