Profhilo, fillers, and Botox: What is the difference?
Every day, more and more people are interested in easy rejuvenation techniques. It is very common wanting to stop the ageing process, enhance their looks and feel good.
Over the years, different treatments have emerged that offer short-term and long-lasting results, as well as conceal expression lines and make you look hydrated, elastic, and youthful.
Profhilo, fillers, and Botox are options that provide excellent results, each one with different utilities but with the same aim, to make you look fresh and young.
What are they?
Profhilo, fillers, and Botox are non-invasive treatments to rejuvenate the skin, mainly on the face. They are injectable substances.
- Profhilo is a bio-stimulator composed of ultra-pure hyaluronic acid. It acts deep in the skin, from the inside out, and stimulates collagen and elastin production. It does not plump the skin but restores the lost components and improves the skin rather than being administered in specific areas to sculpt and define. This achieves smoother skin, softens fine lines, and improves texture for a youthful appearance.
- Fillers. These mainly use hyaluronic acid-based substances. They effectively replenish lost volume in different face areas, such as the cheekbones, jawline, lips, chin, under-eye creases, and nasolabial folds. In addition, they fill expression lines, thus recovering facial harmony.
- Botox. Botulinum toxin is a neurotoxin that prevents nerve signals from transmitting nerves to the muscles, causing temporary paralysis. It prevents, reduces, and eliminates expression lines and wrinkles, such as frown lines, forehead wrinkles, and crow’s feet when used. The skin takes on a smooth appearance, and the facial expression is rejuvenated.
How are they mainly used?
As they are injectable solutions, the procedure is as simple as injecting them into the desired areas. Commonly, the areas to be treated are face and neck, and the choice of treatment (profhilo, fillers, or Botox) will depend on the needs of each patient.
It is recommended that the patient comes to treatment with a clean face, without makeup or lipstick. The medical evaluation is critical, and the administration by the specialized and trained physician for the treatment is also essential.
What are the benefits/advantages of their use?
The primary advantage of profhilo, fillers, and Botox is that they are non-invasive treatments with immediate and long-lasting results (from 6 months to 24 months, depending on the treatment). Among its other advantages are:
- The application is practically painless.
- Few injection points are required.
- The treatment is performed in only 15 to 20 minutes.
- You can return to your normal activities in a short period.
With Profhilo and Fillers:
- Intensely moisturizes.
- Brightens the skin.
- Improves the tone of the treated area.
- It helps to recover the lost volume of the tissues because of passaging time.
- Redraws facial contours.
- Smoothes expression lines.
- Relaxes muscles.
- Eliminates wrinkles.
What results and expectations will I see?
When using profhilo and fillers, the results will be visible within a week of treatment. With Botox, they are a little faster.
You will be able to see results on the first or second day, the change will be noticeable. Your face will look hydrated, illuminated, smooth, and wrinkle-free with a more youthful and rejuvenated appearance.