Amwaj Polyclinic LLC in JBR, Dubai is looking for a Dermatologist to join our growing team of experts preferably on a part-time basis.
Diagnose, consult and treat patients on skin diseases as well as on their aesthetic concerns, needs and desires.
Propose and explain treatment procedures and conduct treatment plans including pre and post-treatment care. These treatment plans shall be a combined achievement through your own services offered (Botox, fillers, PRP, fractional laser…) and in-house aesthetic treatments executed by our skilled nurses/ beauty therapists.
Work closely together with our aesthetic team of therapists to increase the quality of our treatments by offering continuous training and assistance. Assist in the compilation of efficient treatment packages. Assist in the acquisition of the newest technologies (products and instruments) to enable maximum results for our clients. Assist in the marketing efforts for our aesthetic department.
Provide information on products that will be used during treatments and make product recommendations.
- DHA license as a Dermatologist existing, or DHA eligibility letter
- should have at least 3 years of experience preferably in the UAE with a focus on aesthetic dermatology
- western trained
- Fluent in written and spoken English, other languages are an asset
- We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual who will assist in the further development and growth of our aesthetic department
Additional Notes :
The ideal candidate must be patient focused, team player, outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and go the extra mile.
Send your application to – firstname.lastname@example.org / Sub. DHA-approved Dermatologist
- Linkedin profile link
Amwaj Polyclinic LLC in JBR, Dubai is looking for a Registered Nurse with extensive experience and DHA license to join our team on a full-time basis.
- dentifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- -Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- -Collaborate with other staff, upper management and external agencies in the coordination of patient care.
- Update the file record of the patients after each visit.
- Maintain health and safety protocols within the facility.
- Performs a range of laser treatments such as hair removal and laser facials for skin rejuvenation.
- Performs facial and slimming treatments such as Microdermabrasion, LPG, Cavitation and Radio Frequency as per clinical protocols.
- Must have at least 3 years of clinical experience.
- Must be licensed by DHA as Registered Nurse and laser therapist.
- Experience in Aesthetics is a must
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Additional Notes :
The ideal candidate must be patient-focused, a team player, outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and go the extra mile.
- Linkedin Profile Link